A local we can count on
Todd and his wife are raising their three children in Glenmore Park. As a father who commutes every day for work, Todd understands the pressure local families face. Todd Carney will fight to bring back the M4 cash back to ease the cost of living on local families.
Someone who will fight for our community
As a local Councillor Todd Carney has a track record of fighting for our community. He has been involved in the campaign to stop a the construction of waste incinerator close to local homes and schools, to bring back the M4 cashback and now he’s fighting to invest in schools and hospitals instead of splurging $2.2 billion on the Liberal’s stadium rebuild. Todd will fight to make sure our community gets our fair share.
Todd Carney will fight:
- Invest in our Schools and Hospitals instead of splurging on Stadiums;
- Reintroduce the M4 Cashback lifting the burden on local motorists;
- Ease the cost of living by reducing energy prices;
- To ban the building of a Waste Incinerator near our local communities,
- Work with local businesses and government to create more local jobs through local procurement;